Partnering with Celerion means working with one of the most experienced CROs in the world.
Celerion’s facility in Belfast, Northern Ireland UK, has over 20 years experience with 78 beds across 4 flexible wards. The tenure of the staff in Belfast is the lynchpin of its success having executed well over 600 studies to date.
The Belfast facility has an unbeatable record in Europe for study subject recruitment, both in healthy and patient populations. The dedicated recruitment and call centre staff are renowned in the industry for starting studies full and on-time. Access to special populations via Celerion’s proprietary database of special populations (includes elderly subjects, hypo-gonadism , male erectile dysfunction) is enhanced by relationships with a broad network of primary care physicians.
Celerion’s facility in Belfast is a global leader in respiratory studies. The recent membership within the UK’s Translational Research Partnership in Respiratory will enable Celerion to work with key decision makers and thought leaders in the UK to develop and execute Phase I and II studies with targeted patient populations. Clients benefit from faster access to data that expedites decision making and speeds up the path to clinical Proof-of-Concept.
- MHRA Standard & Supplementary accreditation is to assure the highest level of subject care.
- Successful audits from the FDA ensures studies are run with the highest attention to detail by our experienced study team.
- College of American Pathologists (CAP) accredited on-site Clinical Laboratory ensures results are available when required.
- French Tax accreditation (financial assistance for companies with an office situated in France)
- GMP-licensed facility with dedicated pharmacist and Qualified Person (QP) on staff. Pharmacy capable of preparing a range of pharmaceutical dosage forms including sterile products and licensed to handle Schedule II, III, IV & V drugs.
Phase I and II experience includes:
- Respiratory studies including mild to moderate & severe asthmatics, COPD and Cystic Fibrosis. A recognized member of the UK’s Translational Research Partnership in Respiratory
- Ophthalmological studies including patients with eye diseases such as diabetic retinopathy, age-related macular degeneration, glaucoma, and retinal vein occlusions
- Equivalence studies including Biosimilars, oral contraceptives and high dose opiate analgesic studies
- Obesity studies including long confinement in excess of 40 days in-house
- Androgenic agent and erectile dysfunction studies (including specialized techniques such as penile plethysmography)
- Specialist techniques for “andropause” and associated osteopenia/sarcopenia (DEXA scans, muscle biopsies, etc.)
- Cognitive function assessments
- Gastro-intestinal – including gastric pH monitoring