Celerion’s proprietary electronic data-acquisition system, ClinQuick®, provides consistency of clinical operations and data collection across our sites, ensuring accurate, high-quality information, reducing time to database lock.
ClinQuick is used in all of our Phase l clinical research facilities and is CFR Part 11-compliant, fully integrated and facilitates seamless operation of single- and multi-site studies.
- Integration with clinical laboratory data
- Rapid quality review of data
- Consistent data viewing and presentation
- Accelerated timelines for quicker go/no-go decisions
- Increased accuracy of data because it is acquired directly
Key benefits of ClinQuick include:
- Preprogrammed capabilities to increase subject safety
- Faster go/no-go decisions through the fast access of ClinQuick data
- Real-time availability of electronically acquired data through QuickLooks to monitor study progress and event outcomes
- Oracle database allows data output into client-specific database structures via SAS® transport files
For additional information and to learn more about how our ClinQuick electronic data-acquisition system can support your specific study, please click here.