To improve safety for participants in clinical studies, while getting drugs to market faster for clients, Celerion has 24 in-hospital beds within the Phase I network. This allows Celerion to conduct clinical studies in a hospital environment, while providing round-the-clock emergency care. Studies executed at the in-hospital clinical facility have access to state-of-the-art hospital techniques and equipment, including MRI, PET scans, CT, EMG, EGD and CNS/cognitive testing.
Celerion has an alliance with Bryan Health, a non-profit healthcare organization located in Lincoln, Nebraska. The Celerion-Bryan Health Clinical Research Unit in Lincoln, NE leverages over forty years experience in conducting clinical studies utilizing the same staff, global standard operating procedures (SOPs) and institutional review board (IRB), ensuring consistency across all studies executed at Celerion facilities.
- Full 24/7/365 access to emergency care and the highest level of acute hospital services
– Bryan Health is a fully JCAHO accredited Level II trauma center with
- Availability of specialty services including cardiovascular, neurosciences, imaging and intensive care with participation available from the entire spectrum of medical specialists
- Studies conducted in a Clinical Research Unit that is a fully dedicated hospital wing, comprising the 7th floor with 24 private rooms for inpatient or day use studies, conducted by experienced Celerion study management staff using established and proven Celerion SOPs and processes
- Leverage Celerion PIs with full hospital privileges that act as Attending and Admitting physician
- Ability to conduct higher risk First-In-Human (FIH) studies such as monoclonal antibodies or to studies requiring endoscopy or imaging studies
- Wireless data collection via ClinQuick® proprietary data collection system