Partnering with Celerion means working with one of the most experienced CROs in the world.
- With over 40 years of experience, more than 600 beds in North America and Europe, Celerion offers the largest global Phase I and II clinical operations networks in the industry.
- A 24-bed clinic located within a hospital brings access to medical specialists, imaging capabilities and intensive medical support for those studies that require specialized care and procedures.
- A market leader in Cardiovascular Safety Services, having completed over 65 TQT and more than 100 robust QT studies. The Highly Automated ECG Core Lab integrates ECG functions within Celerion’s Phase I clinic network, minimizing traditional ECG overhead and providing more automation. This has enabled fast access to data and cost-effective solutions that deliver high-quality data for the execution of thorough QT studies and ECG assessment in SAD and MAD programs.
- USP Clean Room enables efficient execution of microtracer and microdosing studies. The USP Clean Room also allows for all types of complex extemporaneous compounding for low, medium and high risk investigational compounds. Clients benefit by accessing quality data earlier in the drug development process.
- The clinical facility in Lincoln, Nebraska is licensed to conduct studies with radiolabeled compounds. In the last 10 years, the clinical team in Lincoln, Nebraska has conducted more than 40 radiolabeled clinical studies, dosing nearly 300 subjects, successfully recruiting healthy normal males, females and elderly subjects.
The company’s breadth of capabilities coupled with purpose-built facilities (co-located pharmacy, clinical laboratories and flexible conduct areas) ensure quality data is delivered on time. These combined with Celerion’s other capabilities and services provide for complete early clinical research solutions.